Monday, February 29, 2016

Violet Skies - Jealousy

Having recently been confirmed as one of this year's SXSW showcasing artists, Welsh singer/songwriter Violet Skies returns today with her new single titled "Jealousy", which also serves as the second track following "One Day, Three Autumns" to be lifted from her forthcoming second EP, due out in March.

Speaking on track, she explains:

"I'd never really experienced jealousy of this kind. It was a horrible, consuming feeling that was essentially my own insecurity manifested. I wrote this, dealt with my issues and it was a totally cathartic experience, getting it all out and not being ashamed of how I felt."

Listen to "Jealousy" below.



"Jealousy" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via The Line of Best Fit.

https://www.facebook.com/Iamvioletskies

No comments:

Post a Comment