Thursday, April 7, 2016

Farida - I'll Be Here

Having already garnered support from industry heavyweights such as Billboard, The FADER and Nylon Magazine among many others for her previous two singles "Solo Ride" and "Three Weeks", emerging 25-year-old Norwegian R&B/soul songstress Farida returns with her third single, "I'll Be Here", which once again sees her teaming up with producer Mogilla (who also produced both aforementioned tracks) and serves as the latest single to be lifted from her forthcoming debut project titled The 25th Hour, due out later this month.

Speaking on the track, Farida says:

"'I'll Be Here' is about self-love, cause no matter what the society, the business world or whoever wants you to be it's always the choice we make as individuals that brightens our character, if we wanna be played with or not. We have a freedom to choose, that's basically why it's titled 'I'll Be Here', cause I won't stop. I do it for the passion, so whatever comes along from that is just a true blessing."

Listen to "I'll Be Here" below.



Premiere via Saint Heron.

https://www.facebook.com/musicbyfarida

No comments:

Post a Comment