Tuesday, April 19, 2016

LOOP - Looking At You

Having already worked with established producers such as Two Inch Punch and Ben Pearce as well as collaborations with DE$IGNATED and Brunelle, London-based singer/songwriter LOOP has definitely proved that she is no stranger to the game. Now following her debut offering "Love Bites", LOOP returns with her new single entitled "Looking At You", which once again sees her teaming up with Portuguese duo INSICAL on production duties.

Speaking on the track, LOOP explains:

"It's about the completely overwhelming emotions that rush over you when you realize that ‘shit, this is it now, there's no going back, I am totally in love with you’ - but being so afraid that they don't feel the same andthat you're setting yourself up for complete heartbreak that you don't show it and so then risk losing them. I can be pretty terrible at voicing my emotions so I usually shut down instead of expressing how I feel. This song is about the repercussions of that. The massive euphoric synths and slightly manic drum beats pretty much encapsulate the utter chaos that was going on inside my head when I wrote this."

Listen to "Looking At You" as well as "Love Bites" below.




Premiere via The 405.

https://www.facebook.com/callmeloop

No comments:

Post a Comment