Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Sophia Somajo - Sapphire

Swedish pop stalwart Sophia Somajo has today unveiled her brand new, industrial-tinged electro pop anthem entitled "Sapphire", which along with her previous single, "Klein Blue" will be released together as part of AA-side single titled The Blue Chapter on April 21st via Razzia Records. Both tracks will also appear on her upcoming EP, Freudian Slip Vol. 1, due out later this year.

Speaking on the track, Sophia explains:

"It's about chasing after something that you know you cannot get. About building someone up to be something they aren't. I have been digging after this jewel for so many years. My fingers are bleeding and my heart is tired. With this song I am letting him know that I am letting him go."

Listen to "Sapphire" along with "Klein Blue" below.





Premiere via The Line of Best Fit.

https://www.facebook.com/youcancallmesoso

No comments:

Post a Comment