Sunday, April 10, 2016

SUMif - Malaga

Having made quite a first impression on us earlier this year with her previous two tracks, "Want Your Love" and "Take Me", San Francisco-based electro-pop artist Steph Wells, aka SUMif (who also graduated from NYU with a degree in Music Business and used to write country music in Nashville before setting out West) now returns to present us with her infectious third offering entitled "Malaga".

Speaking on the track, Steph says:

"My favorite thing in the world is dancing my face off at music festivals with my favorite friends. I wrote 'Malaga' about those magical moments, an ode to everyone who I've ever danced with, in the desert, in a French-Canadian rainstorm, or while watching a rainbow meet the sunset over The Gorge. You guys hold my favorite memories."

Listen to "Malaga" below.



Photo courtesy of Lauren Marquardt.

https://www.facebook.com/sumifmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment