Friday, May 20, 2016

Anne-Marie - Alarm

Today, rising London-based artist and three-time world Shotokan-style karate champion Anne-Marie has unveiled her new single along with accompanying music video for "Alarm". Produced by Steve Mac with additional production by Amir Amor of Rudimental, "Alarm" showcases the Essex native's ability to bend the current pop landscape to her will and sees the 25-year-old flying the flag for British R&B/pop in 2016. The official video, directed by Malia James, was shot in Mexico earlier this month and pays loose homage to esteemed director Baz Luhrmann's 1996 cult movie Romeo + Juliet.

Speaking about the track, Anne-Marie says:

"'Alarm' is about somebody I was dating and I guess I just always had a suspicion that he was doing something naughty. I'm a bit of an investigator and I found out my inkling was right! The thing is, he left someone to be with me and I always thought he could do it again. I love this song so much and I hope you love it too!"

Listen and watch the video for "Alarm" below.




"Alarm" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/iamannemarie

No comments:

Post a Comment