Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Xylo Aria - Paradigm

Melbourne-based alternative R&B artist Xylo Aria has today unveiled her intriguing new single called "Paradigm". Produced by Elliott Treves, who also produced her 2015 debut EP, Arrow and mastered by Grammy nominated engineer Andrei Eremin, who has worked with the likes of Chet Faker, Wafia and Hiatus Kaiyote, "Paradigm" combines Carnatic inspired melodies with modern experimental elements to create a truly unique listening experience.

Speaking on her inspiration and the importance of her grandmother on her musical development, Xylo says:

"One of my biggest inspirations for my music is my grandma. She taught me basics of Indian Carnatic music from an early ages and although that is completely different to what I mean now I think it has a huge influence in my music. In her time, a career in music was not a respectable one and I feel she has always been a little bitter than she did not have the opportunities we have."

Listen to "Paradigm" below.



Premiere via Tone Deaf.

https://www.facebook.com/xyloaria

No comments:

Post a Comment