Friday, July 15, 2016

Salt Ashes - Whatever You Want Me To Be

Brighton-based singer/songwriter Veiga Sanchez, aka Salt Ashes has recently unveiled her gorgeous new single called "Whatever You Want Me To Be", which also serves as the second single following "Save It" to be lifted from her self-titled debut album, released today via Radikal Records. The 14-track album also includes her 3 previously released tracks "Somebody", "If You Let Me Go", a Top 5 record on both Billboard and Music Week Dance Charts, and "Raided", a BBC introducing and Spotify fan favorite.

Speaking on the track, Salt Ashes says:

"I love performing 'Whatever You Want Me To Be', which is actually one of the slower ones on the album. But I just really like getting into it and connecting with the song, even though it’s not a personal subject. It’s actually about a documentary I saw on Edie Sedgwick. It's about my take on what I thought she might have been feeling in that particular documentary. But I just love performing it. I like the build, the crescendo, and the actual production of it, which I can really connect to."

Listen to "Whatever You Want Me To Be" below.




Purchase a copy of Salt Ashes' debut album on iTunes or Bandcamp.

Premiere via WhoSay.

https://www.facebook.com/SaltAshes

No comments:

Post a Comment