Thursday, August 18, 2016

Megan Vice - Spread The News (EP)

Brooklyn-based glam-pop diva Megan Vice has just released her brand new 7-track EP titled Spread The News and since we have already practically shared every single off it prior to its release, we felt compelled to go ahead and highlight a few additional cuts from the EP. First up is "Like 2 Tell U", a collaboration with French Horn Rebellion and Fake Money, the disco-inspired throwback is a non-stop party jam from start to finish and quite perfect for any occasion, well except maybe funerals. Next is "Hold U Down", which once again sees her collaborating with longtime producer Young Science, the track showcases Megan's fast-paced vocals blended together with some truly funky electro-pop production. And last but certainly not least is Fake Money's remix of "No Good For Nothing" (featuring Sam Lachow), the original version of the track first appeared on her 2013 debut EP, Step on the Scene. Needless to say, if you happen to be on the lookout for some new music for your next dance party playlist, look no further because Megan Vice has got you covered.

Speaking on the release, Megan says:

"This project is really special to me. Each track represents a different corner of my personality and I'm really happy to get to share it with people. All the collaborations on this piece happened very organically and I feel extremely proud and grateful to have worked with the people that I did on this. I made these songs because they're what I wanted to listen to, what I wanted to hear when I turn on the radio - they make me feel free and sexy and empowered and I hope they can do the same thing for others."

Listen to all three aforementioned tracks below.






Megan Vice's Spread The News EP is out now via Peace Bisquit and available on iTunes.

Premiere via Popdust.

https://www.facebook.com/meganvicemusic

No comments:

Post a Comment