Tuesday, October 25, 2016

REYNA - Kill Me

Milwaukee-based duo REYNA, formerly known as Vic and Gab and comprised of sisters Victoriah and Hannah Gabriela Banuelos have been on our radar ever since we first came across their debut single, "Spill Your Colors" earlier this year. Now following their previous two tracks, "Ink On My Skin" and "Magazines", REYNA return to present us with their latest offering entitled "Kill Me", a sorrowful indie pop ballad about longing and hearache.

Speaking on the track, Hannah Gabriela says:

"I was in a very lonely state at the time. I had recently moved to a new city and had had my heart broken. I was clinging on to the heartache, it felt like I would wake up every morning and would willingly take a sip of all the sadness. It was the only thing that kept him present and alive in my head even though his memory was torturous."

Listen to "Kill Me" below and stay tuned for more new music from REYNA soon as they're currently preparing for the release of their much-anticipated debut EP.



"Kill Me" will be released on October 28th.

https://www.facebook.com/REYNAtheband

No comments:

Post a Comment