Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Sølv - Losing My Mind

Introducing 20-year-old singer/songwriter and producer Sølv, whose names derives from Scandinavia where it means 'silver'. The latest artist to be signed to Duly Noted Records, (home to Katelyn Tarver, Cloves and Will Joseph Cook), Sølv has today unveiled her rather intriguing debut single called "Losing My Mind", which blends together icy vocals with glitchy soundscapes that ooze sophistication. The single also serves as the first taste of her forthcoming 4-track EP titled Black Ice, due for release on November 11th.

Speaking on the track, Sølv says:

"'Losing My Mind' is a fusion of all the craziness and insecurity in my head. Its when you're so consumed by one person that you can't concentrate on anything else. It's insanity, but in the best way."

Listen to "Losing My Mind" below.



"Losing My Mind" will be released tomorrow (October 13th). Pre-order on iTunes.

Premiere via Clash Magazine.

https://www.facebook.com/solvofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment