Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Anna Straker - Desert Floor

Easily one of this year's most exciting new talents to emerge in electronic music, having already enchanted tastemakers including Annie Mac, Huw Stephens, Pigeons and Planes, The 405, CLASH and Nylon, just to name a few, rising London-based singer/songwriter and producer Anna Straker has today released her much-anticipated debut EP titled Serious. The four-song collection includes all her previous released singles such as the EP's title track, "Late Night Swimming" and "How We Are", plus her brand new single, "Desert Floor"

Speaking on the track, Anna Straker says:

"Lyrically, 'Desert Floor' is my most powerful song. It taps into this metaphysical realm in my head where I can achieve anything. I don't need the moon to make me glow! I want listeners to feel empowered. It's my version of Voodoo Chile by Jimi Hendrix."

Listen to "Desert Floor" below.




Purchase a copy of Anna Straker's Serious EP on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/strakeranna

No comments:

Post a Comment