Friday, December 16, 2016

Liv Dawson - Last Time

After having released her debut EP, Open You Eyes back in November, rising 18-year-old London-based singer/songwriter Liv Dawson now returns to share a special end of the year song called "Last Time", which was co-written with Tobias Jesso Jr and was recorded live at RAK Studios in London. "Last Time" is a warm and heartfelt piano ballad that further showcases Liv's soulful powerhouse vocals.

Speaking on the track, Liv says:

"I love being in the studio and sometimes you capture a moment that sticks with you, I wrote Last Time with Tobias Jesso Jr and we were lucky enough to still be recording when we did this one take at RAK Studios. To me it captures what I love about the rawness of being in the studio, writing songs, with people I admire."

Listen to "Last Time" below.



"Last Time" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/LivDawsonMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment