Monday, January 16, 2017

Halia Jack (feat. Flohio) - Lover

London-based singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Halia Jack futher cements herself as one to watch in 2017 by today unveiling her new single called "Lover", an R&B-infused alternative pop song which features guest vocals from female rapper Flohio as well as a live string quartet.

"The song came out of nowhere. I woke up in the middle of the night with the harmonies spinning round in my head. I had to get straight out of bed and record it so that I wouldn’t forget," Halia explains. "My friends got together to play the string parts and my mate James helped me record them on the cheap."

Listen to "Lover" below and stay tuned for more new music from Halia Jack in the coming months as she has just finished recording her first EP.



"Lover "will be available for download and streaming on Bandcamp, Spotify and iTunes on February 14th - just in time for Valentine's Day!

Premiere via The 405.

https://www.facebook.com/haliajack

No comments:

Post a Comment