Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Tatiana Hazel - Losing My Mind

Already pegged as One To Watch in 2017, 20-year-old Chicago-based singer/songwriter Tatiana Hazel has today unveiled her new single entitled "Losing My Mind". Produced by Tatiana herself, "Losing My Mind" is a delicate and well-crafted indie pop gem that exemplifies not only her talent as an artist but also her creativity as a lyricist and musician.

Speaking on the track, Tatiana says:

"The song gives new meaning to the phrase 'crazy in love.' It is about losing the negative aspects of oneself in order to be with someone else. It is also about personal growth and learning from mistakes through romantic experiences. I write about my own personal experiences in the hopes that others will relate and interpret them according to their own experiences."

Listen to "Losing My Mind" below.



Premiere via Elevator.

https://www.facebook.com/TatianaHazelResendiz

No comments:

Post a Comment