Friday, March 10, 2017

Aylee - Bad Habit

Hailing from the Scottish highlands, 22-year-old newcomer Aylee comes bursting onto the scene today with her debut single called "Bad Habits". Having first laid the groundwork for her career at the age of 14 by putting on her own gigs in local pubs, Aylee now writes, produces and performs all of her own material with no real training. Introduced to music by her dad (Martin Hadden of Scotland's folk band, Silly Wizard), Aylee's infatuation with the music industry combined with her natural ability definitely makes her one to watch.

With hook-flled melodies, hard hitting and relatable lyrics and a contagious drop that will be stuck in your head for days, "Bad Habit" is the break-up anthem we've all been waiting for. The new single comes from a recent relationship. The final break from someone who, to Aylee, felt like a Bad Habit. A tasteful slice of electro-pop, the upbeat and catchy number embodies glittering synths, soft vocals and shimmering drum samples.

Speaking on the track, Aylee says:

"I wrote 'Bad Habit' after a night out following a nasty break-up. I ended up in the middle of Glasgow at 2 am, drunk trying my best not to think about my ex. The break-up totally blindsided me when I was already going through a pretty tough time in general. I had found myself dependent on someone who ultimately couldn’t be there for me. I was stuck in a constant loop of going out, drinking and partying most nights. In hind sight, much like drinking, the relationship felt good at the time and made me really happy but simply masked what else I had going on, it was one of the few things I had making me happy at the time so when it ended out of the blue I was at a complete loss. Thankfully looking back I can see that the relationship was simply a temporary fix."

Listen to "Bad Habit" below and stay tuned for a lot more new music from Aylee in the coming months as she is currently working on her debut EP, which is due out later this year.



"Bad Habit" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via The Line of Best Fit.

https://www.facebook.com/thisisaylee

1 comment:

  1. I am Lexie and i am so glad to let the world know the success behind my relationship. The secret is Dr.Abazara and through his help i have been able to get my lover back that left me for another girl within 48 hours and since then our relationship has been perfect. The best way to get your relationship back on track is to contact Dr.Abazara on: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or WHATSAPP him on +2348104102662 And within 48 hours you will be glad you contacted him

    ReplyDelete