Monday, February 12, 2018

Ali Brustofski - Oh No!

Brooklyn-based pop singer/songwriter Ali Brustofski has today released her brand new single called "Oh No!", along with its accompanying music video. Produced by award-winning engineer/producer Bart Migal (Bjork), "Oh No!" represents a new direction for Ali and follows her previous singles "Stainless" and "When I Fall" as well as her 2013 debut EP, Dream Big, which reached #20 on the Singer/Songwriter iTunes Chart and landed her a 2-page feature in Billboard. With 110 million total views on her Youtube channel and over a half million subscribers, she is recognized as "a sensation on YouTube with her original songs, as well as with her cover songs... Ali Brustofski is making quite a name for herself." (Forbes)

"For my new single "Oh No!" I decided to ditch my dance pop vibes and go with a new retro pop sound," Ali says. "I've always been drawn to this kind of music, so with this new year I finally took the leap to try it out on original songs. This new vibe definitely feels more like 'me' than I've ever felt with an original song before. I'm beyond excited to see how people react to the song and the music video - I hope they love it as much as I do."

Watch the video for "Oh No!" below.





"Oh No!" is available now on iTunes, Amazon and Google Play.

http://www.alibrustofski.com

No comments:

Post a Comment