Monday, July 16, 2018

Kye Munroe - Only Getting Better

We've been following Knoxville-based singer/songwriter and producer Kye Munroe's musical career for nearly as long as this blog has been around and today she returns with her brand new single called "Only Getting Better", an early 2000's inspired dance-pop banger that Kye wrote and co-produced with UK producer, Matt Foster. A slight departure from the type of R&B-infused pop songs that she's released in the past, most notably "Trouble" and "Slippin", Kye's new song is a sparkling ode to the millennium era sound with a positive outlook.

Speaking on the track, Kye says:

"I wrote this song after leaving a tumultuous relationship. I quickly started to find my footing after thinking I'd be depressed after the breakup. Surprisingly, everything started to seem a lot brighter, and I was in a much better place. I wanted to make a fun track to mirror the bliss and peace of mind."

Listen to "Only Getting Better" below.



"Only Getting Better" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/kyemunroe

No comments:

Post a Comment