Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Gabrielle Aplin - Nothing Really Matters

English singer-songwriter Gabrielle Aplin has today released her latest masterpiece called "Nothing Really Matters", an upbeat and soaring pop anthem which also serves as the second single following "My Mistake" to be taken from her upcoming third album, due out later this year.

Speaking on the track, Gabrielle says:

"'Nothing Really Matters' is about the battle between the excitement of wanting to open up, and the fear of opening up. I was having one of those days where I questioned the validity and importance of everything around me, and how much time, energy and thought I gave to things that really, didn't matter. It’s about focusing on what's really important to you. I wanted to push myself vocally, challenge the way I think about structure in a song, experiment with how I say what I need to say lyrically, whilst still focusing on what it is that makes me the artist I am. This song has really pushed me and surprised me and I'm so excited to release it into the world!"

Listen to "Nothing Really Matters " below.




"Nothing Really Matters " is available now on all digital platforms. Get it here.

Premiere via Wonderland Magazine.

Follow Gabrielle Aplin on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment