Wednesday, May 29, 2019

GRAE - New Girl

20-year-old Toronto-born newcomer GRAE has today unleashed her stunning debut single called "New Girl", which also serves as the first track from her upcoming debut EP, produced by UK based singer/songwriter KYAN. Combining a mix of evocative songwriting and R&B flair, GRAE touches on a personal experience with honest, relatable lyricism and dreamy vocals to create a memorable offering from an artist that we hope to hear a lot from this year.

Speaking on the release, GRAE says:

"I wrote "New Girl' when I found out my ex boyfriend of a couple years ended up with the exact girl he told me not to worry about when we were together. I found out on my birthday so it made for a pretty shit day but was also a great opportunity moment for a song."

Listen to "New Girl" and watch the video, directed by GXXRLS, below.




"New Girl" is available now on all digital platforms. Get it here.

Premiere via Wonderland Magazine.

Follow GRAE on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment