Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Mouse - Grow

Bristol-based hyper-pop artist Mouse has today shared her brand new single called "Grow", her third ever offering following "3 Weeks" and "Escape", and her first with Leisure Records. A personal story of rebirth, "Grow" is about the moment Mouse entered a recovery period after struggling with Non-Epileptic Attack Disorder and Depression. An advocate for positive change, Mouse also uses "Grow" to explore how she came out of this dark period, and found life after mental health problems.

Speaking on the track, Mouse explains:

"My battle with my mental health had lasted for as long as I could remember and I came close to losing it on a few occasions. I was told that full recovery from my conditions was impossible and instead, I'd learn to live with them. I wasn't convinced that this was true. ‘Grow’ was written after I left one of my final therapy sessions, in which I felt a sudden euphoria. I told my counselor it was like I was finally seeing everything in HD. This song is a celebration of that exact moment and the tenacity it took to get there."

Listen to "Grow" below.




"Grow" is available now on all streaming platforms. Get it here.

Premiere via Born Music.

Follow Mouse on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment