Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Saux (feat. Ava James) - Take It

22-year-old Amsterdam-based producer and DJ Saux (who also curates the 'Indie Electronic' playlist for 22tracks) has just unveiled his stunning new single called "Take It" out today on Cahors Recordings and featuring emerging London-based soul singer Ava James, who together create an infectious piece of contemporary pop music.

Speaking on the track, Saux says:

"As soon as I heard Ava's vocal, I knew she'd be right for a track I was working on. We got in touch and 'Take It' is the result. It's a song that feels to me like late summer nights in the city, and it's one of the most exciting pieces I've written."

Listen to "Take It" below.



"Take It" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Complex.

https://www.facebook.com/SauxMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment