Thursday, March 3, 2016

Eriel Indigo - Rebels

Having already received rave reviews from the likes of Buzzfeed, Galore Magazine, The Line of Best Fit and The Music Ninja, among others, Los Angeles-based galactic pop songstress Eriel Indigo has today unveiled her new song called "Rebels". which serves as the fourth single following "Electrify", "Every Little Thing" and "Innocence" to be lifted from her forthcoming debut EP, ELEVATE, produced by Johnny What (BRÅVES, Neon Hitch & Black Gatsby) and due for release on March 30th.

Speaking about her sound, Indigo says:

"I suppose my music and art inherited quite a bit from my upbringing. Sound healing and revolution are in my blood. I was raised in an environment of outlaws and I learned to question everything, all the while acknowledging our innate connection to each other, to all beings and all things."

Listen to "Rebels" below.



Download "Rebels" for free. Click here.

Premiere via Earmilk.

https://www.facebook.com/erielindigo

No comments:

Post a Comment