Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Charlotte Day Wilson - Work

Following on from the success of her debut single, "After All", released back in January,
23-year old Toronto-based singer, producer and multi-instrumentalist Charlotte Day Wilson (who's also a former member of the band, The WAYO) returns to share with us her second-ever solo offering entitled "Work", which first premiered yesterday by Zane Lowe on his Beats 1 radio show and again online via The Fader, who called it "a sultry ode to hustle."

Speaking on the track, Charlotte says:

"I wrote this song about six months ago at a cottage outside of Toronto. It was a very transitional time for me. I decided I needed to really focus on music and wrote this song as a bit of a mantra to remind myself to hustle as hard as possible."

Listen to both "Work" and "After All" below.




"Work" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/DAYWILSONMUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment