Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Becky Hill - Warm

Following a string of Top 10 collaborations and hot on the heels of the success of her solo track "Back To My Love" (featuring Little Simz) and her Top 40 hit "False Alarm" with Matoma – which has so far racked up close to 60 million plays on Spotify alone - rising English singer/songwriter Becky Hill is back with her brand new single called "Warm".

Produced by Shift K3Y, "Warm" perfectly highlights Becky's show-stopping vocal prowess and her incredible song-writing ability with a slice of mesmerizing, electronic pop sonics fused with seductive and soulful alternative R&B vibes. Building on the excitement she has created with her recent releases and with more new solo music due early next year and throughout 2017, Becky Hill is ready to show the world what she is made of as she gears up for the forthcoming release of her highly anticipated debut album.

Speaking on the track, Becky says:

"'Warm' is a product of a great friendship between myself and Shift K3Y. The follow up to ‘Back To My Love’, it’s a reinforcement of who I am as an artist, and a reminder of how excited I am to put my own music out. Being released on my own label, I've never felt more me with the release of 'Warm'!"

Listen to "Warm" below.



"Warm" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/Beckyhillofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment