Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Skela - Always, Always

After having greatly impressed us with her first two singles "Rivers" and "Church On Fire", Brooklyn-based artist Skela is back again to present us with her latest offering called "Always, Always". Produced by Alexander Torti, "Always, Always" once again showcases Skela's prowess for being both a gifted vocalist and confident songwriter as she softly sings, "I'm so tired, I need a drink / And I'll be there when you need me / Just the version of myself / I promised I would never be" on top of stellar alt-pop production. Needless to say, we predict great things ahead for this promising newcomer.

Listen to "Always, Always" below.



"Always, Always" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/skelamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment