Thursday, December 1, 2016

Alexx Mack - Whatever I Want

Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Alexx Mack is, by our standards, one of the most promising new artists to watch in 2017. Now following the release of her 4-song debut EP, Like We're Famous as well as recent collaborations with the likes of John Dahlbäck, APEK & Carl Nunes and GOLDHOUSE, the aspiring popstress returns today with the visuals for her emotional and captivating new single, "Whatever I Want", directed by Noel Maitland - who also directed the music video for her previous singles, "Red Eyes" and "Sunglasses".

Speaking on the video, Alexx says:

"While I was writing 'Whatever I Want' I had this visual in my head of a couple fighting in their bathroom. The song sounds so hopeful, but I really wanted the video to decrypt the meaning behind the lyrics. Love can go from something so beautiful to something so toxic in an instant. Sometimes what we want isn't what’s right for us, and that’s truly what the song is about. I am so excited that Noel my director shared the same vision as me. Everyone that was a part of the video wanted to create something so genuine and honest for our audience."

Watch the video for "Whatever I Want" below.



"Whatever I Want" is available now on iTunes.

Premiered via Stereogum's The Week In Pop

https://www.facebook.com/MissAlexxMack

No comments:

Post a Comment