Thursday, October 12, 2017

Morgan Saint - Glass House

Following her breathtaking debut single, "You", released earlier this summer, Long Island-born and raised singer/songwriter Morgan Saint now returns today to deliver yet another compelling "moody pop" masterpiece called "Glass House", which also serves as the second single to be lifted from her five-track debut EP 17 Hero, due out tomorrow via Epic Records.

Speaking on the track and video, Morgan explains:

"'Glass House' encapsulates all of the stories told in 17 Hero, and gives the other songs on the EP sturdy legs to stand on. It examines relationships and experiences from my childhood and how they have affected my current relationships, shedding light on the undeniable parallel that exists between the two. The goal of this video was to reflect on my past, and set flames to all of the parts of myself that I no longer want to hold onto. The red flag represents my life up until this point. The viewer watches as I lie the flag to rest-- a funeral of sorts, and when I set everything I've ever known on fire--a moment in which my inherent desire to hold onto everything swiftly disintegrates in front of my eyes. By the last scene of the video, I willingly succumb to my demons with the intention of a resurrection. I must say goodbye to the old me in order to give birth to a stronger, healthier and lighter version of myself. "

Watch the video for "Glass House" below.



Pre-order 17 Hero on iTunes or Amazon.

Premiere via Harper’s Bazaar.

https://www.facebook.com/morgansaintmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment