Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Micky Blue - Famous

Following last year's release of her single "Good Love", singer/songwriter Micky Blue, who currently splits her time between New York City and London, returns today with her new single called "Famous", an upbeat electronic pop song that was co-written and produced with Andy Seltzer, who has previously worked with the likes of Chelsea Cutler, Penguin Prison, and Maggie Rogers, just to name a few. With over 1 million plays on Spotify, as well as a couple collaborations with renowned DJ, Tiësto, due out in the near future, it won't be long before Micky Blue becomes a household name.

Speaking on the track, Micky explains:

"'Famous' is the first song I wrote post-breakup of a 3-year-long relationship. I realized that this person who I thought loved me as much as I loved him was really only in love with the idea of me. People have this idea that being an artist, or dating an artist, is glamorous but in reality it's more hard work and rejection than VIP parties and expensive champagne. Writing this song helped me process my break-up and celebrate the strength of the real me, not just the glamorous self we all project to the world. I hope this song empowers others to seek and find their own incredible self-worth."

Listen to "Famous" below.



"Famous" is available now on iTunes.

http://www.MickyBlue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment