Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tove Styrke - Even If I'm Loud It Doesn't Mean I'm Talking To You



Swedish artist Tove Styrke (pronounced To-Vey Steer-Keh) has just unveiled her new single "Even If I'm Loud It Doesn't Mean I'm Talking To You", written by Tove and Calle Ask, who also produced the track with additional production by Johan T Karlsson (Familjen).

Having released her self-titled debut album in 2010, her new single "Even If I'm Loud It Doesn't Mean I'm Talking To You" marks Tove Styrke first new single in nearly 3 years and her first proper step into the worldwide spotlight and a bold step to boot.

Pushing the boundaries of modern pop with a distinct edge laden with infectious melodies, bombastic syncopation, and razor-sharp lyrics that place her in a category all her own. Tove Styrke is poised for a breakout year.

"Even If I'm Loud It Doesn't Mean I'm Talking To You" will be officially released globally tomorrow (May 22nd) via Sony Sweden.

Premiere via Neon Gold.

https://www.facebook.com/tovestyrke

No comments:

Post a Comment