Monday, October 12, 2015

MONOGEM - Gone

Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Jen Hirsh, aka MONOGEM make a welcome return today following last month's release of her cover of The Weeknd's "Earned It" with her new original single called "Gone", produced by Scott Smith (who also produced her debut EP) and Peter Dyer, who plays keyboards live with MONOGEM.

Speaking on the track, MONOGEM says"

"I wrote 'Gone' with all of my single ladies in mind. I wanted to give my girls something to sing to every asshole they've dated to easily say 'BITCH! I'm out!.' I really love the production on this track; it shimmers and sparkles in a way that gives it so much life and imagery."

Listen to "Gone" below.



MONOGEM's debut EP is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Nylon.

https://www.facebook.com/monogemlovesyou

No comments:

Post a Comment