Friday, November 16, 2018

Molly Moore - Be Here Now

Following her exceptional Third Eye High EP that was released on B3SCI Records earlier this year, Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Molly Moore returns today with her brand new single called "Be Here Now." Produced by Parisian producer Arthur Besnine, "Be Here Now" is a nothing short of a masterpiece that fuses a lush, genre-bending electronic soundscape with emotionally-driven lyrics while also showcasing Molly's soulful vocals.

Speaking on the track, Molly says:

"I wrote 'Be Here Now' about chasing anything that brings you out of the present. It's so easy to get distracted and lose sight of what you have, while you have it. It's been particularly relevant to me since my dad's unexpected passing in April. I've had the hardest time dealing with such a tremendous loss, but it's given me a new perspective on everything. I'm realizing now how important it is to connect with people on a deeper level in every moment. "

Listen to "Be Here Now" below and be prepared to be mesmerized.



"Be Here Now" is available now on iTunes.

Follow Molly Moore on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment